We believe that our farm exists as much for its educational value to the community as for the food it produces. We welcome small groups or individual volunteers any time, just give us a call.
We welcome groups to come experience our farm and get their hands dirty. We have hosted school field trips, summer camps, volunteer organizations, church groups, and more. We would be happy to have your group out, just Contact Us and we can make arrangements.
Some ideas for groups:
- Seedling starting workshop for school children.
- Preparing and cooking fresh veggies
- General farm tour
- Farm work day where the group participates in whatever is happening on the farm at the time.
- Any workshop you would like to facilitate can be hosted on the farm
- Presentations, meetings or social gatherings
Contact Us for more info.